A TV show with Competition Aspects (W/ Mijon Zulu, Nick Probst, & Phillip Brown of Oh Reinette!)
Hurray for the Vanessa Van Cartier! Welcome British Drag! And, Happy Belated Rotterdam pride. We are busy, we are swamped and there is just so much good drag. This week we are joined by deep friend of the pod, Drag Costumier (featured on Drag Race Uk and Drag Race España), and Fashion Designer Phillip Brown. We get a full scoop of news from across the pond and then deep dive into the finale gave us a queen that we deserve but also gave us a lot of confusion. But when drag is as good as what Holland has been serving, who cares!
Drag Race UK Season 3 Episode 1, "The Return of Royalty"
- The curse of Oh Reinette: The Macarena and Anubis both left Drag Race first.
- Tiana Biscuit, Coco Couture
- Mijon’s new drag name: Bubble N Squeak
- Young Queens vs Camp Queens
- Dragging Drag Queens
- Victoria Scone walked ready to work.
- Was River Medway runaway actually that bad? Charity Kase is bringing it!
- Why so many baby queens?
- We love the mini-Ru-Union Special.
- Hurray for Tabitha!
- Black on the Runway. Really?
- Vanessa Interview skills!
- Who is Vivaldi?
- Discovering Tits on Drag Race.
- Is RuPaul rejecting cancel culture?
- Kita Mean saved Down Under.
- Why is the Death Flop so popular in the UK?
- Why Drag race is a TV show with competition aspects