A Week Without a Winner and Absolute Tea (W/ Mijon Zulu, Nick Probst, and Victoria Secret)
We are back in Ireland this week with Victoria Secret who honored us with her presence before popping to the George in Dublin for one of her first live gigs now that bars are open for business! Irelan is 95% and putting many countries to shame. Well done!! Victoria has recently retired from Snapchat and we are all broken-hearted about it, but we understand she needs to focus on what works, which is her! Could you believe the group issue numbers in Canada and week without a winner in the UK? That we are seriously mourning the losses of the two queens that brought so much to each competition that were eliminated this week. Mais, c’est la vie!
- Traci is finally back!
- What was this challenge?
- Why are Rusical’s so hard?
- Brooklyn’s New Budget!
- Ocean’s shoes were...(no words).
- Also, apparently, we are very frustrated by Hollywood musicals.
- Drag queens don’t need to sing, they need to do drag!
- Our sweet Océan!
- Can we just repeat the best of challenges?
- Charity didn’t buck her look, but should she have?
- Drag Race Categories are so crafty!
- Can we get some challenge repeats?
- Is living your truthing
- Have the young queens really gotten to the bars before getting on the show?
- Scarlett is the talking head of the season!
- Kitty Scot Clause is the secret assassin of the season!