Caris Susurrantes, Queer In Love, And An Awkward Win (W/ Mijon Zulu, Nick Probst, & Diego Amado from Queer In Love)
¡Hola, Caris! This week we’re kiki-ing from the Windy City and welcoming back Queer In Love podcast’s Diego Amado to help us unpack all this Drag Race. Queer in Love is a podcast that explores queer relationships from a queer lens, hosted by Diego Amado. Each episode he talks to queers to learn about how queer life and queer love thrive, but also how queer love and queer life are impacted by popular culture, spirituality, race, family, the state, all those forces that shape our experiences as queer people across the spectrum of gender and sexuality. We talk about throwing away your dating rule book, the Chicago nightlife scene, and, of course, the latest episodes of España and All Stars!
- Rupaul’s Drag Race All Stars season 6, episode 3, “Side Hustles”
- Can we talk about Laganja Estranja’s entrance?
- Untucked is where all the real gold is!
- Why the show is feeling a little stale
- Yara Sofia is so fun to watch
- Trinity’s awkward first challenge win
- Is A’Keria’s perfectionism holding her back?
- Drag Race España episode 5, “The Art of Drag”
- What’s getting lost in translation?
- Inti’s exchange with Ana Locking
- España could really use some more diversity
- The drag scene in Spain
- Was Pupi’s win deserved?
- Carmen Farala continues to surprise us!
- What’s with Dovima’s attitude?