Crabsolutely Fabulous, Clash of the Reality Shows, and Dressing for Success (W/ Mijon Zulu, Nick Probst, Kali Tripodis, & Tony Iniguez)
This week, the huntys are kiki-ing from the Garden State and welcoming two amazing new guests to the pod: fellow podcaster Kali Tripodis and costume designer extraordinaire Tony Iniguez. Kali is a comedy writer, performer, and host of the Chromaticast podcast and the Trashelor aftershow (check out her Insta and YouTube); and Tony has designed outfits for celebrities such as Ariana Grande and Megan Thee Stallion, as well as some of our favorite queens on Rupaul’s Drag Race! We talk about how queens plan their Drag Race wardrobes, the highs and lows of Bachelor nation, and, of course, the latest episodes of España and All Stars!
- Drag Race España episode 8, “Drag Race España Reunion Show”
- These España queens are having so much fun!
- The wonderful world of Spanish drag
- Hugáceo stole the runway every time
- We love Supremme’s hosting style
- Why La Macarena needs a second chance
- Dovima’s Gaga look was everything
- Seriously...could Carmen Farala be more stunning??
- Rupaul’s Drag Race All Stars season 6, episode 6, “Rumerican Horror Story: Coven Girls”
- Acting challenges are hard!
- Kylie continues to slay
- What is up with the All Stars directing?
- Are these challenges too Eurocentric?
- Was Manila Luzon set up?
- We want more Pink Table Talk!