Get Your Double Elimination, Snatch, and Bad Girl Out (W/ Mijon Zulu and Cybil War)
Cybil War is finally done hiding from the pandemic and was getting ready for a show! The world and Halloween have been missing her! We learn all about the phenomenon of “strip pubs” in the UK. Then, we catch up on Cybil’s House (her formerly monthly, but now quarterly party at The White Swan) and the trials and tribulations throwing queer parties have faced over the pandemic. Then, is straight into holds bared episode of the shade, tea, and realness. Shoutout to friend of Cybil, Merrie Cherry, for the excellent work on Dragula.
- Double elimination after the double save?
- Did anyone actually bomb Snatch Game?
- Did Scarlett Harlett actually just make that all up on the spot?
- God bless the TOWIE representation on the Snatch!
- Why is Ru so pushy about characters?
- If Cheryl Hole was your bestie, would you do the same Snatch Game character?
- Is Ella Vaday finally peaking?
- What was up with these Fruity outfits?
- Why we are dumbing done sexuality on Drag Race?
- How is Brad doing on the show?
- Is it possible to always cast superstars on Drag Race?
- Adriana literally came to she the girls how it was done.
- Brooke Lynn Hytes’ Sandra Dee revamp!
- Did they trust Brooke Lynn Hytes to host the first season?
- What is the difference between Violet Chatchki and Krystal Versace?
- Could they have gotten a better Fefe Dobson song?
- Adriana put the cast to shame with that look!