Let’s Tawk About Drag Race, Holland 2.0, and Snatching the Win (W/ Mijon Zulu, Marco Dreijer, & Maxim Ibadov)
From politics to pride, this episode was a real podcaster party! Although Nick is currently MIA (Midwesterning In Action), we had an amazing chat with two fabulous guests: Marco Dreijer and Maxim Ibadov! Marco Dreijer is a Dutch arts and culture influencer and body positivity activist and is also the host of two podcasts: Ding-a-Dong, a Eurovision podcast, and Pruikentijd, a Drag Race podcast. Maxim Ibadov is a Brooklyn-based multimedia artist and fashionista, and hosts the political/pop culture podcast Let’s Tawk! We discuss virtual queer spaces, Holland Pride, and the latest episodes of Holland and All Stars!
- Drag Race Holland, season 2, episode 1, “Who’s That Queen?”
- The judging panel has gotten so much better!
- Why we were immediately worried for Juicy Kutoure.
- Does Roem need a comeback?
- Vanessa Van Cartier gave off major Whispering Huntys energy at the talent show!
- Is pole dancing the new splits?
- The queens can actually dance this season!
- Can we have a Eurovision song on the show please?
- Did Love Masisi deserve to win?
- Rupaul’s Drag Race All Stars, season 6, episode 8, “Snatch Game of Love”
- Ginger Minj slayed the snatch game!
- Why Whitney Houston was a bad choice for Trinity K. Bonet (period).
- Ra’Jah O’Hara is serving so much love and positivity this season!
- We’re missing that Pandora realness :(
- Will Kylie Sonique Love be in the finale?
- Can this “Game Within a Game” hurry up please?
- The pop art runway had so much potential